Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoo Are You??

NightOwlCrafting


1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
Single, never been married.

2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I am a nurse...used to do patient care (worked in Newborn ICU for 20+ years), but now I am an office nurse...I have a desk and everything!  I love it, although I miss my patients some times.

3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
Now I live in Missouri (currently in a blizzard state), born in Connecticut, have lived in Minnesota, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois.

4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
I have one son who is a great kid!

5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?
I really can't say which is a favorite, I could probably narrow it down to 100 favorites! 
I like each blog I follow for different reasons.

Last week....
Today it has been snowing like this all day...not sure how many inches yet, but it is getting deep!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

That is a HUGE icicle!!! I wish it were snowing here (in AL)...I just don't like the aftermath...nasty muddy driveways are not to be reckoned with!!!

Followed you here from Hoo Are You? :)

Ali Holt said...

Found your link on Night Owl! Now following you! Im an up and coming ( trying) blog, would love you to stop by and follow! have a great day!

Ali

www.ncbabyblog.blogspot.com

Brooke Douglass said...

I live in Kansas and we have got that same blizzard you did!!! This was a great post!!! I am your newest follower and hope that you will come be a follower at my blog!!! brooke
brookedouglass@yahoo.com
Girl Boy Girl Inspired

Liz said...

Just waltzing by on Wednesday! I love your blog and an glad I came by!

Lori said...

I found you from WOB Wednesday. I enjoyed looking through your creations! I'm a new follower. Hope you can visit me at http://www.lorihairston.blogspot.com