Friday, November 19, 2010

My new favorite spray paint color...

Here is the before picture...I was in Walmart looking for some sort of Caribbean blue/robins egg blue/ocean blue spray paint for a little basket I was going to put in my bathroom to hold my cosmetics.
This is what I came home with...not exactly what I went for, but I thought it might work.  Well yesterday I spray painted the little basket and realized this is the most beautiful color.  Now I would like to spray paint my entire house this same shade...Sesame Shimmer.
Hmmm, wonder how much that would cost...I think for now I will just settle on these two little baskets I got at the thrift store for 25 cents each.  They are really sturdy and solid, so should hold up to lots of use. Please disregard my spray table (AKA the trash can!) but hey, it works for me!
Here is the small one in the bathroom with my Mary Kay nested inside.
It looks perfect!
And the other basket looks great too!
I am thinking this might make a great gift basket...for Christmas for someone, not saying who!

No comments: