Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sweet Knitted Baby Hat

I knitted this cute little baby hat...it turned out a bit big so I put an I-cord string through it to snug it up a bit...
It did add some personality to it...but Miss Audrey tried it on for me...she was four months old yesterday and she is full of personality!
The hat fit pretty well, but Audrey was a bit put out with the whole process....
Here she is beginning to let us know she is not terribly happy....
And that is when the hat stopped fitting so well...a bit big still!
By the way, I purchased the pattern from the etsy seller 4aSong.  The pattern was very simple and fast to work up.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

That hat is adorable. Audrey is pretty cute, too!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

so cute!! love that you added the pull string. it turned our really darling!

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Cute! I wish I had a little girl, I have two boys.

I am your newest follower from the blog hop!

Hope you can come visit my blog
http://shining2save.com

Have a great day!

Kari

Ron Cooper said...

Love that hat! I’m following you from Meet and Greet Monday. Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Sweet indeed along with the sweet cutie in it! Thanks for sharing at It's Party Time Thursday (on a Wed...hehehe) at PonyTails&FishScales!